My name is Paula Jones and I am the Family Support Worker at Kings Meadow School.
What can our Home School Link Worker do?
- Support and encourage families, parents and carers
- Enable parents and children to discuss concerns or worries in a safe and secure environment
- Help families and children to access services, resources and local community information
- Promote positive behaviour
- Offer guidance and parenting support
Who can our Home School Link Worker help?
- Children who are withdrawn or anxious
- Families facing an issue or difficulty no matter how small where support and advice is needed
- Parents/Carers experiencing difficulties in managing their child's behaviour
- Parents/Carers whose children are not attending school regularly and need support in improving attendance
- Parents/Carers who may need support on a wide range of issues impacting on their family life e.g illness, separation and bereavement
How can you contact our Home School Link Worker?
I am in school full time and will also be available for some of the school holidays. I can be contacted on the main school phone number, 01604 673730 or on my work mobile, 07507 774412. If I am not available I will endeavour to get back to you as soon as I can.